CTCI Group: THE PARTNER who assists you from the conception to the operational implementation of your projects.
Rely on the imagination, creativity and expertise of our teams to design the product best suited to your business sector, your needs and your constraints.
- Mastery of CAD tools such as SolidWorks
- Technical development and integrated know-how thanks to a team of 4 designers and 3 dedicated project managers
- Carrying out pre-studies to optimize production tools and custom tool design
With our 12 technical thermoforming units, our recent state-of-the-art machine park and our ISO 9001:2015 certified processes, your products take shape quickly and safely.
- Work in a controlled environment
- In-line punching of trays for robotized gripping and removal of pollution
- Machining center with 5 axes for the finishing of trays
- Large formats: maximum forming size: 1450 x 1250 mm
Our control of the entire production chain allows us to optimally manage your logistics loops. From thermoforming to dust removal after use, including the sorting of scrap and the upgrading of the logistics loop according to the trigger thresholds agreed with you, we assist you at all stages.
- Traceability of all products (trays/crushed/reel)
- Weekly delivery
- Storage capacity for secure or deported stocks
According to your specifications and uses, discover our customized material and format solutions as well as our flow optimization services (marking tape, for coding or identification of logistic loops), finished product storage and just-in-time delivery.
- Minimum production 500 kg
- Coil of material up to 2.3 mm
- Material sheet from 3 mm
- Coil diameter up to 1 m maximum
- Maximum width: 1150 mm
- Thickness: 300 µm à 6000 µm
- Custom plate format
- Material PS, SP/PE, PS/PS/PE, material ESD, PEHD, ABS, PP and specific material qualification
We offer you a "tailor-made" quality ground product that does not require re-granulation of the material.